8 Things You Must Know Before Designing Your Custom Home
STEP 1: RESEARCH
Too many people approach the design and construction of their future custom home as separate endeavours, rather than two parts of the same whole. Without the right knowledge, experience and direction (which is founded on years of industry experience), future home owners can make uninformed decisions – decisions that inhibit good design.
Do your research. Know what you like and don’t like, and determine your own personal style. Engage a professional team of highly trained, industry leading experts to guide you in every decision you make, in the design (and construction) of your dream custom home.
Enjoy the experience. Make your own mark, on your future custom home. Take your ideas and let the experts transform them in to excellent design. Create a functional, stylish sanctuary for you and your family.
INSIDE YOU WILL LEARN THESE INVALUABLE design tips
- What to consider when trying to create a home design that is functional and liveable.
- The key to implementing style and current trends in to your custom home.
- The benefits of designing a custom home that incorporates sustainable building materials, products and practices.
- How to future proof your home, so that it will always suit your family’s changing needs.
- How to achieve the perfect facade, while complementing your streetscape.
- The benefits of natural light and the orientation of your custom home.
- The importance of considering resale value, before designing your custom home.
- Why it is imperative to involve your builder in the design process.